Thursday 23 October 2014

I Love Everything Christmas




I Love Everything Christmas

I've always loved Christmas. It's not about the gifts it’s about the love and good energy between people who understand the joy in what Christmas is all about. When i was  a child it was about the  gifts,  but  as i grew older  i realized how important family was to  me. With such a busy life it’s really hard to get the family together.

When it seemed the only time we did get together was a death. Sad but true, but in the same token those times make you understand  how precious life is and to celebrate with those you love.


I plan to explore all types of tradition for Christmas around the world. I also want to share fun things such as recipe's, tutorials on how to do things all surrounding Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment